|Vice President Vo Thi Anh Xuan and her delegation offer incense at the altar of President Ho Chi Minh. Photo: VNA
The school where President Ho Chi Minh visited on August 17, 1962, is a proud "red address" of the Party Committee, government and people of Hoa Binh province. It educates history, culture, and revolutionary traditions for generations and attracts large number of tourists from all over Vietnam.
The school was established on April 1, 1958, as a site for young people to both work and learn general knowledge.
After the incense offering ceremony, Vice President Vo Thi Anh Xuan and her entourage planted a tree in the relic site.